write a cover letter based on the attached documents, pay attention to the instruction. If You are being ask to write Cover letter of the attached internship document. Make the cover letter and spiritual statement.
The DC internship program is designed to give undergraduate students, graduate students, and young professionals the opportunity to serve IJM's headquarters. Interns participate in the ongoing work of protecting the rights of those subject to violent forms of oppression and human rights abuses.
IJM internships offer a unique opportunity for professional development and spiritual growth. The program benefits those who plan to pursue various career paths, including public relations, law, Christian ministry, law enforcement, public policy, business, social work or general non-profit or international work. The program offers interns an opportunity to investigate their individual gifts and develop new skills while working at IJM's corporate headquarters.
For many interns, the DC internship is a strategic step prior to attending graduate school or beginning a career. The positions are open to college and graduate students, recent college graduates, and young professionals in career transition.
Global Technology Solutions interns participate in the full running of a global IT group supporting local staff and all the field offices. IJM maintains their Global Systems and Infrastructure centrally from the DC office. Although specific tasks vary depending on the nature of the work in progress during the internship, GTS interns can expect to focus on one of three areas.
Positions May Include
· This intern position will work closely with the GTS Infrastructure Team and will assist with projects and daily operational tasks involving Compute (eSXI, Nutanix), Storage (Rubrik, Veeam, Azure Files), Network (LAN, WAN, WLAN over Fortinet and Meraki devices), and Website Infrastructure (NGINX) silos. Additionally, processing of break/fix incidences and problems at the Tier 3 level will be inherent to the position.
· Assist the Director of Cybersecurity to operate global information security program
Global Technology Training and Adoption:
· Design, plan, and implement global technology training online and in person; and
· Plan communications for roll out initiatives, and build out tech training documentation and video.
· Drafting documentation guidelines, conducting unit tests to test functionality, collaborate on user branding and design ideas, and supporting other metrics and analysis for a global Workday product rollout.
This position is based remotely. Full-time and part-time internships are available.
IJM's Internship opportunities vary every session and look different in every office. Interns generally will assist a specific person or team. The positions involve the described tasks and responsibilities as well as other relevant duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
General Qualifications and Required Skills
· Bachelor's degree must be in progress or completed for this internship, and applicants need to have completed at least two years of undergraduate study.
· College students, recent graduates and graduate students with background in Information Technology or software development are preferred
· Mature orthodox Christian faith;
· Humble and resilient;
· Pursues excellence;
· Culturally aware and appreciative of difference;
· Strong service ethic;
· Innovative problem solver;
· Ability to build trust and strong partnerships with others;
· Courageous in pursuing opportunities and challenges;
· Tenacious in achieving goals; and
To apply, please upload the following items compiled into one pdf: ((Firstname.Lastname.Application.pdf)( Please note, applications missing one or more of these items will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.)
· Cover Letter describing your interest in an IJM Internship or Fellowship
· Statement of Faith (if not addressed in cover letter. Please share about what your faith means to you and how it has inspired you to take part in the work of IJM).
**When you apply, you will be asked to provide the names and contact information for two references; one Work or Academic Reference and one Spiritual Reference. Please note that if we move forward with your application, we may be contacting them for further information about your candidacy.
All IJM internships and fellowships are unpaid positions. Interns and fellows are expected to financially support themselves throughout the duration of their time of service.
Certified security Analyst Skilled in security authorization, updating of system security plan and preparation. Preparation and updating of the system security plant. performing Monitor hacking attempts into the company website.
Prince George Community College- Women in cybersecurity Organization (WiCys), Largo, Maryland — Cybersecurity development associate.
I created cybersecurity presentations on Threads awareness, how to prevent phishing attempts and password protection. I promoted the awareness of cybersecurity.
I Presented fundamental skills on search engine optimization platforms security awareness plans.
I designed promotional flyers to encourage students to join the Women in cybersecurity organization.
I Communicated with loan officers and management to maintain a case-by-case follow-up for potential clients.
I Requested additional information beyond the application to ensure thorough and accurate evaluations.
I conducted reviews and evaluated borrower profiles including but not limited to all income documentation, tax returns, credit reports, preliminary report, judgments, bankruptcy documents and appraisals.
I Reviewed loan documentation and vendor reports identifying signs of fraudulent activity.
I Performed Underwriting for mortgage loan applications and evaluated loans to maximize organizational profit and minimize risk or loss.
Associate Degree in Cyber security specialized in data security analysts, systems security administrators, and network security administrators.
· IE, Mozilla Firefox
· Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Agile framework- Scrum
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst Certified
CompTIA Cyber Security+ certified
CompTIA Network certified
Project management Scrum Master certified
CCNA certified in view
CISSP certified in view
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25