Please use the link to access the Iris Module. Complete the Iris module and answer questions in the attachment. Questions must be answered in three sentences MINIMUM.
Iris Module link:
Addressing Disruptive and Noncompliant Behaviors (Part 2): Behavioral Interventions
Assessment 5 points
Name: Take some time to work through the questions below and evaluate how well you understand the information presented in this module.
1. Why is a special education teacher a good resource to help deal with student behavior problems? (.5 pt.)
2. Explain how high-p requests work and why they increase the probability that a student will comply with a teacher’s request. (1 pt.)
3. Imagine that you have a student in your class who acts out during independent math activities. Would you use high-p requests or choice making with this student? Explain your answer. (.5 pt.)
4. For what types of behaviors would you implement a DRL procedure? Give two example. (1 pt.)
5. List two guidelines for teachers who implement DRI. (1 pt.)
6. Mary Jo often spends time talking to her table group about topics not related to the instructional task. Design a DRO procedure to decrease non-instructional talk and to increase instructional talk. (1 pt.)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25