At the end of each week from week 1 to week 6 (by Sunday at Midnight CST), you are expected to provide a discussion of why the stock market behaved as it did during the week(October 17th to 21st October 2022) and how your StockTrak portfolio performed under these market conditions. For each entry, you can write it like a two-part (paragraph) blog post: part one why the stock market behaved as it did during the week; and part two how your portfolio performed under these market conditions. For week one, since you may not have built a larger portfolio and just made several trades, part two can be a short and brief description of your motivations for making the trades and how they performed following your transactions.
StocTrak: Its a play trading tool where you buy stocks funds with Dummy Money.Intially each student will be given 1000000$ and need to trade weekly until the end of the semester.
My Protfolio This week:
1)DE-John Deere-100 Shares (Agricultural and Manufacturing Sector)
2)Amazon-200 SHares (E commerce sector)
3) Tesla -200 Shares (EV Automobile Sector)
4)Save-Spirit Airlines-400 Shares (Air Line Sector)
Invested in 4 different Sector in this week.
Results of my stocks this week:
Portfolio Increased by 0.21%,Portfolio Value increased by 2098$.
Please find attached document regarding my invests and portfolio this week.
Tasks to be done:
1)provide a discussion of why the stock market behaved as it did during the week(October 17th to 21st October 2022)-Give 1 to pragraph whats going on in this week Market Conditions
2)part two how your portfolio performed under these market conditions.(1 pragrah enough -as this first week there no big changes in portfolio)
Beginning of the week each Individual id given 1000000$.I invested in the above companies.After Buying the stocks I have 888,920$.This week My portfolio increased by 2098$.Portfolio increased by 0.21%
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25