Purpose Throughout Composition II, you will continue to use your research skills. The Annotated Bibliography provides the student the opportunity to identify scholarly sources for the upcoming work, think critically about the content of each source, and begin to understand the topic from multiple perspectives. Requirements • 5 scholarly sources, with full citation, followed by a summary of each that includes the following: o A one-sentence summary of the author’s thesis. o Three to four sentences that summarize the main claims and/or key pieces of information included within the article. o A one to two-sentence personal evaluation of each source. Was the author biased? Is the article credible at a college level? Did the author make claims that could not be supported? • Scholarly sources must be drawn from the OCCC Library’s databases (EBSCOHost, Opposing Viewpoints, etc.). • MLA format.
• Identify Scholarly Sources. What information is needed to provide the reader with facts and claims that cover every side of the topic? • Cite. Provide the complete citation in MLA format for each scholarly source. • Summarize. Condense the major claims of each source in your own words. • Write. Complete an annotated bibliography. This should be a living document as you can use this to draw upon to write the three upcoming works, to eliminate sources that are not relevant to the work, and to add additional sources as the semester continues and the work requirements and research needs change. Grades for this assignment 3% Of the overall grade for the course Identify Scholarly Sources Cite Sources Summarize Key Claims Write AEH Division 2 Method of Organization • 5 Scholarly Sources, include the full citation for each, followed by a summary of each. The citation should be in MLA format as it may appear in the Works Cited section of a work. The summary should appear immediately below the citation, be double-spaced, and be written in complete sentences. Criteria for Success A summary of the grading criteria for this assignment can be found in the table below. For detailed criteria, see the assignment rubric. Category Description Points Mechanics Students will communicate using academic language and conventions of Standard American English. 5 Formatting and Citations Students will format a work utilizing MLA style formatting. 5 Organization Students will present information in a unified and coherent manner. 5 Content and Analysis Students will write a work that responds to all parts of the prompt. 15 Total 30 pts.
Read the instructions above and answer the question below I need it in 24 hours MLA format
Remember: The annotated bibliography represents the research you will use to write your Classical Argument work The thesis statement that you wrote this week guides the sources you choose. Overall, the information from the sources in your bibliography will answer the research question you proposed in the Research Proposal.
Note: This assignment must be in MLA format or it will be sent back to you and/or point deductions will be incurred. There is a model for you to see how this assignment is formatted and videos on the MLA Resources Section of the Great Resources page to help you format the document correctly.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25