In this Discussion, you identify the population, sample, and sampling technique for your study. You then consider ethical or cultural issues related to the population that you should address.
Restate your research question and your chosen methodological approach. Then, identify the population, sample, and sampling technique that would best address your research question and approach. Justify your choices. What are some ethical and cultural concerns that need to be addressed with this population if studied?
Please use the Learning Resources and the NASW Code of Ethics to support your post (i.e., cite and reference).
Respond to two colleagues by providing feedback on their choice of population, sample, and sampling technique. How do their choices fit with the research question and research methodological approach?
Please use the Learning Resources and the NASW Code of Ethics to support your response (i.e., cite and reference).
Richard Davis SOCW 6301
Keywords: Adult ADHD, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, Outpatient
1) Russell A. Barkley, Kevin R. Murphy, & Mariellen Fischer. (2008). ADHD in Adults : What the Science Says. The Guilford Press.
This article explained the significant impairments produced by the disorder of ADHD and how it effects adults in everyday life. This article will help the reader get a full understanding of the origin of ADHD and when it was first clinically practices in 1902 amongst 43 children at Royal College of Physicians. This article overviews many different studies which prove that this disorder exist in adulthood beyond developmental years.
2) Taylor, L. E., Kaplan-Kahn, E. A., Lighthall, R. A., & Antshel, K. M. (2022). Adult-Onset ADHD: A Critical Analysis and Alternative Explanations. Child Psychiatry & Human Development, 53(4), 635–653. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10578-021-01159-w
This article explains characteristics of the neurodevelopmental disorder. It breaks down how symptoms cannot be noticed in childhood but are more prevalent in adulthood due to higher environmental demands, possibility of not properly being assess, or failure to come to clinical attention at an earlier age.
3) Taylor, L. E., Kaplan-Kahn, E. A., Lighthall, R. A., & Antshel, K. M. (2022). Adult-Onset ADHD: A Critical Analysis and Alternative Explanations. Child Psychiatry & Human Development, 53(4), 635–653. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10578-021-01159-w
This article follows a sample size of 805 adults seek outpatient psychiatric care completing a self-reporting assessment. This article is important to my research as it provides a variety of information on co-occurring disorders that are paired with ADHD, which may have overshadows ones ability to be assessed for ADHD at an earlier age.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25