Political Morality (https://revolution.chnm.org/items/show/437)
(1) Robespierre gave the speech in February 1794. What's the context — i.e., what had been going on in France in the preceding year that threatened the survival of the revolutionary Republic?
(2) What was the nature of the war in the Vendée, of which the battles for Cholet were part, and how might the conflict have affected Robespierre's views?
(3) What does Robespierre mean by "political morality," and why is it important to him?
(4) In Robespierre's view, what's the relationship between virtue and terror?
(5) In light of of what you've read and seen, was Robespierre's position justified? Can freedom and terror co-exist?
Explain. Elaborate. Give examples from the assigned sources.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25