Please just follow the instructions uploaded below please let the references be so resent like from 2019 to 2022 thanks
Rasmussen University – NUR2063: Essentials of Pathophysiology
Title of Assignment:
Module 05 Written Assignment – Sexually Transmitted Infections
Purpose of Assignment:
Health care providers must be aware of the issues related to sexually transmitted infections. This recent news release from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Review information in your assigned readings to work on the assignment. The website below also has a variety of information to support your readings for the week.
Select a sexually transmitted infection (STI) and do research on it. Write a 3-5 page paper about the condition/issue. In the paper discuss the concepts below:
· What is the pathophysiology of one STI
· What is the etiology of the selected STI
· What are the clinical manifestations of the selected STI
· What is the treatment for the selected STI
Use at least one scholarly source to support your findings. Examples of scholarly sources include academic journals, textbooks, reference texts, and CINAHL nursing guides. Be sure to cite your sources in-text and on a References page using APA format.
Visit this link for an example of how to cite a video: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/apa/av#s-lib-ctab-4539348-3
Have questions about APA formatting? Visit the online APA guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/apa
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25