For this assignment, you will review the latest evidence-based guidelines, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
References must come from peer-reviewed/professional sources (No WebMD/Mayo Clinic or wikipedia please!).
See doc attached with the instructions
This week's content discussed common psychiatric disorders in the Adult and Older Adult client. Often a secondary diagnosis is masked due to their psychiatric disorder. Review the following case study and answer the following questions.
Mr. White is a 72-year-old man, with a history of hypertension, COPD and moderate dementia, who presents with 4 days of increased confusion, nighttime restlessness, visual hallucinations, and urinary incontinence. His physical exam is unremarkable except for tachypnea, a mildly enlarged prostate, inattentiveness, and a worsening of his MMSE score from a baseline of 18 to 12 today. Mr. White's presentation is most consistent with an acute delirium (acute change in cognition, perceptual derangement, waxing and waning consciousness, and inattention).
1. What is the most likely diagnosis to frequently cause acute delirium in patients with dementia?
2. What additional testing should you consider if any?
3. What are treatment options to consider with this patient?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25