Project 2, GUIDELINES ATTACHMENT BELOW
Primary care office/clinic budget, group of up to 5 people. Budget Scenario:You are managing an office that has at least 150 pts visits a day, one physician is to see on average 4-5 pts per hour, and one NP is too see about 3-4 pts per hour. Compose a budget proposal that will include personnel and supply cost. Personnel budget includes NPs, CMAs, office manager, secretaries needed in this office, use FTE as the work load distribution. It is recommended that you interview an office manager to get more information. Please refer to syllabus for more details. If doing a group project, only one group member can submit the assignment with all group member listed in cover page.
Project #2 Guidelines
Simplified Primary Care Office/Clinic Budget Assignment
This assignment is to be completed using Microsoft table or Excel format. All group members must be present during the class presentation in order to receive credits for the project.
A. You are building a new primary care office. You will need to identify practice location, rent cost, furnishing, practice equipment, office supplies, medical/surgical/medicine/vaccine supplies, office supplies etc… Please state your practice vision, mission, values, and goals. Please select the location of your practice, your target population and service offered.
B. How many FTE MDs, NPs, medical assistants (CMA), secretary and other personnel are needed in your office? One FTE employee is to work 2080 hours per year, which include at least 120 hours of paid vacation time, 80 hours of sick/personal time, and 8 holidays (64) hours.
The following questions will help you figure out how many FTE are needed in an office
1. How many exam rooms are there in the office? At least 1 per provider, 2 will be optimal.
2. What is the average daily censes? Expected to be 150-200 for this assignment.
3. How many pts is an MD and a NP expected to see? Average 4 pts/hour for MD, 3 pts/hour for NP.
5. How many providers does the office need each day?
6. Each CMA is to assist 2 providers; how many CMA FTE are needed for the office? Each day?
7. Each secretary is to assist 3 providers; how many secretaries are needed for the office?
8. Other personnel? Biller? Housekeeping? You decide.
C. Please set salaries for MD, NP, medical assistant, and office secretary based on your research. All personnel working more than 21 hours a week need to have 25% fringe benefit. What is the unit's budget for the personnel?
D. Supply and expense budget for the office for a year
The following item must be included: Office supplies with detail item list, medical-surgical supplies, stock drugs include vaccines, fluid etc., equipment include computer with item list, equipment repairs, telephone and phone line cost, staff training and education, recruitment.
All items, amount of items and cost chosen need to base on research and actual cost such as salary from salary survey data; vaccine from CDC or manufacture sites etc.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25