Use this form as a template, do not modify it, and do not change the font or any point in the format. Just add your answers to the questions to this pre-formatted template. Use the points below as headings for your paragraphs; answer each question separately in a complete section or paragraph, as indicated; and do not mix any answers. Include pertinent citations and references to support your answers (as per APA 7). No fewer than three (3) recent scholarly sources should be used.
Week 4 Part II: For Case Study Students
· Practice Question in PICOT Format
In overweight adult patients in a primary care clinic, what is the impact of implementing the American Heart Association Diet and Lifestyle recommendations, compared to standard care, on body weight in 8-10 weeks?
· You continue to conduct your formative evaluation for intervention fidelity and provide feedback. What are you learning about project implementation?
The project implementation requires organization and constant multidisciplinary provider engagement in the change, which can help the participants to lose weight and improve their health…
· How is the COVID-19 pandemic or other factors affecting the implementation of your practice change project?
With the covid 19, many nurses chose to become travel nurses, which led to a shortage of staff and frequently receiving new personnel everywhere. To face these changes during the project implementation is essential to supervise all the processes and educate the staff constantly…. Another problem affecting the project implementation is the raising in food costs. I provided a list of healthy food and economic supermarket in the patients’ area to increase their opportunity to buy low-calorie nutrients….
· What alternate approaches could be implemented to facilitate the success of your project implementation and evaluation project phases?
Nutritional knowledge, positive patient and provider attitudes, access to healthy food, and eating self-control are significant factors in fighting overweight and obesity, and they can help with project execution…
· What type of correction may be needed? Do you need to modify your project plan? If so, what modifications would you make? (Keep in mind that only minor modifications can be made to the project plan after IRB approval. No changes can be made where the project is being implemented, population, intervention, comparison, outcome, or timeframe).
The project has been implemented as planned. However, I will need to evaluate the ability of all the patients to access healthy food and encourage them to continue choosing it…
· What type of communication and with whom is needed for project success now? How are you engaging the stakeholders and the participants of your project?
· What additional support might you need from nursing, organizational leadership, course faculty, and your preceptor to successfully implement the evidence-based intervention? What does that support look like to you?
The initiative will be implemented using the facility's offices for patient and staff education on the intervention. In addition, office supplies, participation, and time from the clinical personnel will be required…
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25