Need a 300 word document created on microeconomics topic with APA references. Attached contains the details. Need someone who can complete in 12 hours. Thanks
Task 1: 300 words with references
In 2002 a U.S. court of appeals imposed remedies relating to a lower court’s findings that Microsoft had a monopoly in personal computer (PC) operating system and had maintained its monopoly through illegal actions.
At the U.S. Justice Department’s Web site, www.usdoj.gov ,
Click on the Agencies on the top of the window,
Click on Antitrust Division and then on website
Click on Antitrust Case Filings
Find U.S. vs. Microsoft case filings.
Scroll down to District Court filings and find Findings of Fact
In the list of Findings of Fact find Court’s Findings of Fact (11/5/99).
In your initial response to the topic you have to answer all questions:
1. On what basis did the court conclude that Microsoft was a monopoly (see “Market Share”)?
2. What was Microsoft’s market share of Intel-compatible PC operating system? Of all operating system, including those of Apply computers?
3. What evidence did the court cite in claiming that Microsoft charged above-competitive prices (see “Microsoft’s Pricing Behavior”)?
4. Reflection – the students also should include a paragraph in the initial response in their own words reflecting on specifically what they learned from the assignment and how they think they could apply what they learned in the workplace or in everyday life.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25