For this Assignment you will need to venture out, take a look at your surroundings and document your ideas of Good & Bad design. Please keep in mind, design is EVERYWHERE.
You will be photo documenting (3) Good Examples and (3) Bad Examples for the following categories:
1. Residential Exterior Architecture
2. Commercial Exterior Architecture
3. Interior Retail Design
4. Household Product
No you may be asking, well how do I know if it good or bad, vs. I like it or I don't like it? And THAT is EXACTLY what we are trying to get to. Good Design is based on several principles, and although your personal taste is one aspect, it is not how we, as designers, make that call.
You will use your new knowledge of the elements and principles of design as a guide. In addition, think about what the intention behind the design was, and was that successful?
Think about the following:
Does form follow function, or does function follow design?
Step One: You will take the necessary* photos of your examples, photos that highlight what characteristics you are documenting. Make sure to compose the photos, keep straight lines straight, no blurry photos etc.
Step Two: Put images into a PowerPoint slide show and add your commentary (text) on what the examples are and why you have determined if they are good or bad. Remember to think about the elements and principles as well as form and function.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25