As you become oriented to your new field placement, speak with field instructors and others in your setting about the population(s) served by the agency/institution. This includes individual and community characteristics and representative presenting concerns. Choose one of the more common presenting issues and spend time researching the types of practices and interventions.
As you become oriented to your new field placement, speak with field instructors and others in your setting about the population(s) served by the agency/institution. This includes individual and community characteristics and representative presenting concerns. Choose one of the more common presenting issues and spend time researching the types of practices and interventions (including any evidence-based practices) that are most commonly used in working with clients affected by this concern. Include in your assignment the link to an article or policy you discovered in your research that addresses this concern.
Instructions: I have added the information that I believe you would like to know about while doing research and the paper.
· Population served by the agency (Adults with developmental delays)
· Talk about the major needs of the population. (They all have different needs but in general, they all experience developmental delays of varying degrees)
· Is the community playing a major role in the work they do? (Yes. Some do go for a day program, some do go to work like bagging in stores, wiping tables in college and others just stay home)
· Recommended intervention to be used to address the issue that affects the population.
· Common issues: choose one that applies to solve the problem (General cognitive delays and developmental disorders)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25