Select, research, and analyze a real organization (public, private, or non-profit). You may select an organization in which you have worked or have been a member.
Examine a problem or issue of concern within that organization. Be selective in choosing an issue or problem within an organization, as a lack of depth in the issue itself will not be an acceptable excuse for lack of depth in the analysis. The purpose of this CLA is to apply both what has been learned in the course as well as your own independent research to problems in an organization of your choice.
Focus on an issue or problem that the organization is facing and is relevant to the content of this course. It will likely take several reflection sessions to identify a problem or issue that can be clearly defined, is manageable in scope, and is relevant to the course, so start this CLA weeks before it is due.
Gather information while supplementing this information with data from the media, the organization's literature, and other secondary sources. You should identify a relatively recent problem to analyze (i.e., this should not be an historical account of a problem and the company's solution). You should focus your analysis by applying the concepts from the course. While it is acceptable to incorporate several concepts from the course, please aim for depth rather than breadth regarding the use of course concepts.
To meet these broad goals, answer the following questions in a 4 to 6 page APA formatted written report supported by at least three (3) academic sources:
1) What are the issues or problems facing the organization?
2) What theoretical concepts from this course can be applied to understand why this problem is occurring?
3) What recommendations can you offer to help improve organizational functioning?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25