Medicare Payment System Provisions (THE ATTACHED FILE IS THE BOOK PAGE 114-115 FOR THE QUESTIONS BELOW)
Prospective payment system rates are based on national “average” cost figures. Taking the national average cost into consideration, CMS sets base rates for each payment system. The payment systems then add provisions or adjustments to the system to account for situations where the cost of an individual encounter or service may be higher or lower than the national average.
Pick three provisions from the Medicare Hospital Outpatient Payment System discussed in chapter 7.
Remember to use a source (even if it's the textbook)
the 5 options of provisions to pick are:
1. interrupted services
2. high-cost outlier
3. rural hospital adjustment
4. cancer hospital adjustment
5. pass-through payment policy
(i just need 1 page)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25