Explain the routine activity theory in depth. How does it relate to the crime triangle? Be sure to discuss how it might be applied to the private security industry. What specific steps can security professionals take to lessen the risk facing a private organization?
Design a general security program for an organization that produces data software. Be sure to touch on the following points: ■ Risk assessment
■ Identification of assets and risks to them
■ Type(s) of threat and methods of attack
■ Security policies and controls
1. Type your submission, double-spaced, in a standard print font, size 12. Use a standard document format with 1-inch margins. (Don’t use any fancy or cursive fonts.) Your paper should be at least ﬁve pages long. 2. Include the following information at the top of your paper: a. Your name and complete mailing address b. Your student number
c. Course title: Introduction to Private Security d. Course number: CJS135 e. Research project number: 40617400 3. Read the assignment carefully and answer each question. Use proper citation in either APA or MLA style. 4. Include a reference page in either APA or MLA style. On this page, list the websites, journals, and all other references you used in preparing the submission. 5. Proofread your work carefully. Check for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. GRADING CRITERIA
Your project will be evaluated according to the following criteria: Content 70 percent Written communication 20 percent Format 10 percent Here’s a brief explanation of each of these points.
Content The student ■ Provides clear answers to the assigned questions
■ Supports his or her opinion by citing speciﬁc information from the assigned websites and any other references using correct APA or MLA guidelines for citations and references
■ Stays focused on the assigned issues
■ Writes in his or her own words and uses quotation marks to indicate direct quotations
Written Communication The student ■ Addresses each topic in a complete paragraph that includes an introductory sentence, at least four sentences of explanation, and a concluding sentence
■ Uses correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure
■ Provides clear organization (for example, uses transitional words and phrases like ﬁrst, however, on the other hand, and so on, consequently, since, next, and when)
■ Makes sure the paper contains no typographical errors
Format The paper is double-spaced and typed in font size 12. It includes the student’s name and complete mailing address, student number, course title and number (Introduction to Private Security, CJS135), and research project number (40617400).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25