Measurement, Data Display, and Data-Based Decisions
This assignment is the second component of your Assessment, Intervention Support, and Related Systems project. Before proceeding with the assignment, please review the activities in the Unit 1 studies to refresh your memory on the functions, dimensions, and procedures of measurement and graphic display of behavioral data in applied behavior analysis.
For this assignment, you will be assessed on your understanding of the following course competencies:
· Apply measurement, data display, and data-based decisions to effectively change human behavior.
· Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and consistent with expectations for professionals in the field of psychology.
In your second project component, complete the following:
1. Measurement: Explain the process of measurement you will use to analyze your case study. In your explanation, take into consideration environmental variables, available resources, and behavior of interest relevant to your case study. Remember, applied behavior analysts measure behavior to answer questions about the existence and nature of functional relations between socially significant behavior and environmental variables.
2. Data Display: Select an appropriate form of visual display of behavioral data (choose from line graphs, bar graphs, cumulative records, semi-logarithmic charts, or scatterplots) from which valid and reliable decisions are best analyzed in your case study. Remember, the visual format you select should depend on the type of raw data you collect from your case study and the primary purpose of its evaluation.
3. Data-Based Decisions: Justify how the selected form of data display will best allow you to make data-based decisions for your case study. Remember, the primary function of graphic displays of behavioral data is to communicate quantitative relations. Take into consideration validity, accuracy, and reliability of data.
How to Organize Your Paper
Use the following subheadings in your paper and format your subheadings in APA style.
2. Data Display.
3. Data-Based Decisions.
· Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: At least 3–5 scholarly resources.
· Length: 5–6 double-spaced pages, excluding title page and list of references.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25