Instructional Objectives for this activity: Wk7
· Explain law enforcement procedures beginning with initial contact with a suspect through an arrest.
· Explain the Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination.
· Discuss the origin and application of Miranda warnings.
1. Describe the voluntariness test of self-incrimination.
2. Identify 5 circumstances that determine custody.
3. What two circumstances must exist before Miranda rights are required to be read by officers?
4. Identify 3 types of detentions that are not custodial.
5. Miranda v. Arizona established a bright-line rule regarding warnings to suspects. What is the rule and the reason for the rule?
6. State two arguments in favor of videotaping confessions and one argument against.
Samaha, Joel. (2015). Criminal Procedure, 9th, Ed. Boston, MA: Cengage.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25